Anything is Possible

"Anything is Possible" was my first project..
              A project on an item to display at a museum. It could be anything! 
When I entered college in the February intake the project had already started and groups  were already made. Having to come to college midway I needed time to comprehend the project and the education system ,which is why I thought joining a group was the best idea. For the project, it was divided in pairs but still was an individual submission. So among my friends I had to pick 1- I choose AIRPLANEs!



               WHY?
I wanted to do something different. Something I thought that is unusual for me to pick . More or less I always  loved planes as they were able to fly in the sky and look at the world from the top. 

0 comments:

Pinterest Blogger Template