Working on 'Anything is Possible'

My team , now became three with me, divided our catergories as 
  • Retro planes, 
  • War planes                
  • Passenger planes
Yay!me got Passenger Planes. As I googled images I saw slight differences in structures and function. I was also admired by the views and the angles of planes ,specially as they took off. Throughout the project I have stepped into not only pencil but also watercolours ,oil paint and ink.

Above is an image of the composition sketch I drew using watercolours . It was a part of the submission


My selected individual plane. This painting was done using oil paint . Although it didn't take much time to paint it did take about 2 days for a complete dry(it was a rainy season and I was hoping it won't take more than a day with the quantity I used). LESSON - ''start early cause it may take more time than you expect''

0 comments:

Pinterest Blogger Template