Concept Model

A module on Concept and Model(Light and Space)

                     Concept planing was a challenge . Tangible , Non-tangible and Abstract .......it was too much to pick from. Again as the previous module ("Anything is Possible"-http://kavigotinfluenced.blogspot.com/2013/06/anything-is-possible.html ) we were set into pairs. Me and my friend at first had no clue what to pick. Then we looked around in the class, flashed backed to our personal lives which led to my(and my partner's) influence - my(/our) Friends. I thought that they had a lot going in their lives that most them were feeling 'stressful'(sometimes me too). Other than that I thought it will be more easier if we felt what we were doing.
This is how we were led to another influence ''Stress''.



0 comments:

Pinterest Blogger Template