Final Model

Finally the wait is over....You have now arrived to the last post of this module and to finally see what I handed over.
            Feedback on previous model-''it was good but didn't feel it''
Hmmmm.....it was a sad moment yet I had to come up with something new , something better. But then again I had another challenge to survive ,which was 'Time'. I know all are favorite enemy at the peek of submissions.
           Started thinking again the question 'What is stress?' and I said to my self 'pressure' . realized that was what I needed to present in my model. looked at my previous models again to get a new idea and picked up bits and pieces , finally ending up creating something better.
           I re-did my volcano/stress model. Good thing it was clay. Although it was raw clay it was enough to stand still for the submission.
         

Final submission model

Stress is a over baring.That what I have symbolized on the top. stuff piled up gives more pressure. If you read my previous post you'll know what I've used the toothpicks to symbolize.

Close-up view of the model(light and space)


What the back looks like of the model. Crying Eyes.

my sketch


I've got a good mark for the model. Another feedback was that I had some good point presented through the module. Such a happy result for being the first model and also being the first model ever with clay.



0 comments:

Pinterest Blogger Template