The Final Model -premodels .3

Last but not least Model number 3.
                                                       
Model 3
                                         [continued http://kavigotinfluenced.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-final-model-premodels-2.html]

As I said before its basically the same concept seen differently. Stress obviously deal with the brain right, so what came to my mind visually is that the brain is like a sponge ,slightly literally but mostly visually (hope you agree).
      Thus obviously stress is on top of our heads creating pressure and becoming a burden. Without it being placed just on top and give no sense to it ,I added one more thing. As clearly seen yes, it is the toothpicks but why?
good question ;).
Stress is a pain , it's like thorns and knives. Toothpicks filled in that purpose for me inexpressing the pain that I want to give out through my model. Through this model another way of expressing this  is how stress is poking our brain in the most painful way.

0 comments:

Pinterest Blogger Template