Using Clay

     
                                      Clay as a media for the first time was influenced and inspired by my art teacher at school. I've seen her make amazing models out of them and I've seen incredible model she helped for others to make. Which became one reason to use it.


Although I've seen things being made I never had a chance to make them or atleast learned it .So this was a risk that I was taking .
Using Clay was fun but if you need it to last long you need to burn it which was not a possibility for me. So I had it often freshened up with water. For me this was good enough . However I'm definitely going to find places to get it burned next time I use it.
Clay was easy to find here but because of the dry weather it dried-up fast. What I realized is that clay models need to be at least one and half weeks made and done ,simply because the fate of it is unsure. If your in a hurry clay is probably not you media. It obviously gives a good texture and look but the more patient you are the better the output of clay is(according to my opinion)

0 comments:

Pinterest Blogger Template