The Final Model -premodels .2


[continued:http://kavigotinfluenced.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-final-model-premodel-1.html

 Premodel 2 and 3 are quite similar in concept, just seen in two different images when modeling it.
to make this more easier to understand I uploaded the concept model image below again. Sadly only have 1 image. If you have read my post before you would realize how regretful I have been regarding this , now I have one more point to add to that which is 'take more shots'.

Here I have seen 'Stress' as a weight / pressure. Now to a simple science/ maths point of view. In any object ' the smaller the surface is the the pressure is high'. As you can see in the models both elements at the top their base is smaller, symbolizing and scientifically bonding the model with the concept 'stress'.It actually really hard to keep these models standing ,I had to come up with tack tick that will still show my concept at the same time hold my model together(at least until I got them marked :D ).
Stress to me isn't a good experience which is why I had my model 2 spray painted Black( hmmmmm....very dark). For this model I have used brisilboard,masking tape and black spray paint.

0 comments:

Pinterest Blogger Template