The Final Model -premodel .1

         Before the submission it was definite as ordinary for me to be satisfied with my model but then again ,I have not yet gotten there. My feedback of both models weren't good either. Eventually I had to come up with some thing better within a short period of time. The only thing I could have thought at that moment was remodeling my clay model. Before I get to that I will like to show some premodel work that led to the final also the 2, I mentioned before.(my bad forgot to post this first)

(L-R: model 1, model 2, model 3)

The above picture shows three models I made. Model 1 is the first you see at your left. Model 1 was based on typical human feature.


note how they all keep their hands on their head with pressure, this was the inspiration for the model 1. Model 1 was made using just cardboard and some steel rods. easyyyyyy!!!

0 comments:

Pinterest Blogger Template