Picking a Resturant

                                        So many cuisines and so many ethnics in this world it was hard to pick a restaurant that I would be interested on. Personally I love food. If possible I would have been those people whose taste food for living, but then again I don't eat everything for various reason.
                               There are 22 students in the class and we all get to do our own type . So I wanted my 1st choice to be unique it self so I won't have to go through a fight :P.
                                      I didn't know Ramen restaurants exists ,as in I had no idea that there were so many type of preparation until I watched a subscribed channel on YouTube. (sorry! I am unable to find the link:checked the channel I thought had the video but I couldn't[migrationology-Mark Wiens]. Yet pretty sure there was was video cause I remember the feeling.Will try to find it)

                                           (image source:http://www.slashfood.com/tag/ramen+noodles/)

some other videos I found.




                              Personally I love Ramen ! never had one but ever since I've started to watch Japanese and Korean teledramas I've always wanted to have one. And that is how I was lead to my Restaurant selection Ramen. Which evidently led to Japanese Soup Resturant on selection day.





1 comment:

  1. Japanese stuff!! :D So badly want to taste Ramen! Hope it tastes as good as Naruto Ramen! :D

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest Blogger Template