Soup at its Best

Coming Back to my project "The Japanese Soup restaurant".

Now that I was at a point of knowing what I was having in my restaurant I still needed a drive for my design. This is where I saw my self in a limbo, finding it hard to escape because I couldn't find the right direction to hed. It was hard to select that perfect match of story/festival/event/person etc. in Japan that I wanted to be inspired on to do my project. Thus I headed to think of my self and compare soup with me .
 ''When would I need soup?'' was my question to myself.

I weekly travel to Kandy(my home town) from Colombo. Kandy weather is much more humid and cold compared to Colombo. And when it comes to Food in these two places I notice how I eat more in when Kandy(really not because I'm home, just don't have much interest when I'm in Colombo).
          And when it comes to soup: I would enjoy a hot delicious bowl of soup in Kandy more. Its like the same situation when you are sick :p.
          Simply saying, I would enjoy a bowl of soup in cold weather than in in hot weather. It just feels right.


my sketch

This is how I was influenced to categorize my self to see what type of Japanese item i was was going for. I ended up searching for Winter Festival. Thus Brought me to the ''Towada Lake Winter Festival''

0 comments:

Pinterest Blogger Template