See Both Sides-Rotating Billboards


Curious on what this is?! This is an item I wanted to have in my layout of the exhibition.
What I've realized is that through this module many of us will be showing another side to our character. And showing that at the same time will give more depth and diversity on what each of us are trying to say.
'who we are and who we think we are''

To create this it was I was influenced by the rotating billboard. 


Luckily I also remember watching making this on a programme''Art Attach'' or ''M.A.D'' ; I can't quite recall which , anyhow I still remembered how to make it.

4 comments:

  1. I remember the rotating bill board thing on Art Attack too! I loved that show! :D Really cool ideas!

    Anyways good job! Found this interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love this and its really creative great job kavi !!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love this and its really creative great job kavi !!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest Blogger Template